Monday, March 5, 2012

A Wonderful Surprise from San Antonio!!!

Saturday I received a mystery text message from San Antonio with a picture of Matthew!  I was so excited I could hardly contain myself!  We haven't seen any pictures of him since he left in November.  Seems he wants to fill his SD card first which could take FOREVER! LOL 
Elder McNamara - Michael Davis - Elder Dupape

Turns out a wonderful Sister in his ward took the picture and sent to me.  SO thankful!!  It was fun to see
his smiling face again!  Thankful he is working hard, providing service and getting to know the people in his area.  One more week of training and he will no longer be considered a "greenie" which he is thankful and excited for!

No comments:

Elder McNamara's Favorite Talk from April 2013 General Conference!

Matthew's Favorite Apostle & Talk - Safety For The Soul