Time is just flying by! I am not sure where the last 2 1/2 months have gone!?! Matthew has been in San Antonio for almost 2 months now - so hard to believe! He is doing well. He is happy and healthy and enjoying the hard work. He has a great companion and trainer and they are keeping busy! His letters are short and sweet, which is a blessing and a curse. LOL While I wish his letters were longer and held more details, I am also thankful that he is too busy with the Lord's work to write. Hopefully he is recording his memories into his journal for the future.
He has had some good experiences and met a lot of people. He has moved a lot of furniture, helped with yard work and provided a lot of service. He is working with a lot of less active members and is enjoying that work as much as seeking new investigators - and finds it equally rewarding.
He enjoyed knocking on doors during the Super Bowl because he got "to find out who was playing, but I also got updates on the scores every other door."
He is doing well and thankful for everyone's prayers, letters and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment