Monday, April 8, 2013

Urgent!!!! I am being sent back home for additional recovery!
April Fools!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

Good Morning from Converse Texas!!!

Happy Easter!!!!!!!

It has been a fabulous week here in the TSAM. We had a nice stormy Easter yesterday but other than that it was a really clear and warm week. Elder Thorn and I have been working really hard.  We did so well with our numbers this week that we got a call from President Jones this morning congratulating us on our hard work, I quote "Elder McNamara you must be coming back with some vengence cause these numbers are just fantastic."

Elder Thorn and I are getting along great. I have got him hooked on 4Ordained, I think that is all we have listened to this past week!!

We are so excited for conference this week. I think conference weekend is so much better than anything else, even Christmas. And the best part is that it comes twice a year, everything else only comes once!!! I am so excited and hope that Elder Holland has a brute of a talk prepared for us!! I love it when he goes all fire and brimstone!! 
Well my time is up here! Hope you all have a wonderful week filled with flowers and love!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
Love,
Elder Matthew McNamara

No comments:

Elder McNamara's Favorite Talk from April 2013 General Conference!

Matthew's Favorite Apostle & Talk - Safety For The Soul